Dear AGC Members,
With GCA's 2020 Annual Meeting fast approaching, Zone VII leaders are asking YOU to complete your online profile by uploading a photograph of yourself. GCA’s pictorial directory will help our 18 clubs and 1400 members network more effectively as we move toward our collaborative event in Asheville.
Uploading your photo is easy:
1. Log on to the GCA website: https://www.gcamerica.org/ (please note each member has an individual log in and password. Your login is your email address, and your password is one that you chose. If you have forgotten your password, you can click "Forgot your password?" to reset it.)
2. Click on "My Profile" (black box at top)
3. Click on "Edit Profile" (green box at left)
4. Scroll down until you see “Photo” in the center
5. Click “Add"
6. Choose a photo from your computer and add (GCA requests a photo of just your head)
7. Click “Save Profile"
If you do not have a "head shot" of yourself, please email Debbie Melvin at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she can email you the one used on the AGC website in the member directory (http://augustagardenclub.org/members/agc-members/). If you do not see a photo of yourself in the AGC member directory, please send one to Debbie or she can take one at our August social.
This would be a great time to make any additional changes in your GCA member profile that might be necessary.